Before integrating Mailmodo with Fyno, you will need to have an account already set up with Mailmodo.
- Navigate to Integrations.
- Under "Email" section, click on the "Mailmodo" button.
- In the pop-up that appears, fill in:
- Custom name: Provide a name that would help you identify the configured account in Fyno's portal.
- SMTP User: Connect with your Mailmodo Account manager to get your SMTP user details.
- Password: Connect with your Mailmodo Account manager to get your Password details.
- From Name: Enter the name that you want to be displayed to the recipient on receiving this email.
- From Email: Log into your Mailmodo account and navigate to Settings from the left navigation panel. On the page that opens, find the verified sender domains. In case there aren't any, you will need to add a new one by clicking on "Add Sender" and add the email along with the domain and set up the same in your DNS settings as well. This will then need to be verified by clicking on the "Verify" button next to the sender domain details.
- Content type: You can choose either "Text/Plain" (no rich content in emails, simple plain text) or "Text/HTML" (Rich content including images, buttons and links will be supported) depending on the type of content you intend on pushing in the templates.
- Reply To: This is an optional field. You may enter an alternate email ID so that when the recipient clicks on "Reply", the email ID you have entered in the "Reply To" will be populated. This can be different from the "From" email ID.
- Click on "Add Account" once done and you are all set!
Updated 3 months ago