Before we get started, you will need to have a Gupshup account already set up, along with SenderID and Templates.
- Navigate to Integrations and click on the "Providers" tab on the drop-down menu
- Find "SMS" and click on the "Gupshup" button.
- In the pop-up, fill in:
- Custom name: Provide a name that would help you identify the configured account in Fyno's portal.
- UserID: The CustomerID that is displayed on your Gupshup Account when you log in and view the dashboard
- Password: Password used to log into the Customer ID entered in the previous field
- Source: The SenderID (Mask) that is being used by you to send out messages.
- Click on "Add Account" once done, and you are all set!
While Fyno has the capacity to track the notification delivery status, Gupshup requires a manual update of the Fyno Callback Endpoint in order to receive these reports. To update the Callback manually follow these steps:
- Log into your Gupshup Messaging Account.
- Click on Settings on the Menu bar and find Advance Account Settings.
- On the page that opens, find Realtime Delivery URL and enter Fyno's URL. (This will be shared on request).
To know more about Gupshup's Webhook integration, please check out their documentation now.
Updated about 1 month ago