Before integrating Mi Push with Fyno, you will need to have an account already set up in Mi Push with an App built (SDK) within Mi Admin Console.
- Navigate to Integrations and click on the "Providers" tab on the drop-down menu
- Find "Push" and click on the "Mi Push" button.
- In the pop-up that appears, fill in:
- Custom name: Provide a name that would help you identify the configured account in Fyno's portal.
- Region: Log into your Mi Push panel. On the Top navigation bar, find "Push Operational Console" and select the App you would like to link. Once selected, the region will populate right next to the App name. Select the same one on Fyno integration page as well.
- Restricted Package Name: From the Mi Admin Console, after selecting the Push Operational Console, find "App Management" tab on the left navigation panel and click on "App Info". On the page that loads, find "Main Package Name".
- Xiaomi Secret Key: From the Mi Admin Console, after selecting the Push Operational Console, find "App Management" tab on the left navigation panel and click on "App Info". On the page that loads, find "App Secret" and click on "View".
- Click on "Add Account" once done and you are all set!
Mi Push, by default, provides the status of the message without any additional set-up needed. You will only need to make sure to deploy Fyno's SDK with your application.
Once the above integration is complete, the status of the notification, which will be shared by Mi Push will be displayed in the logs, when you click on it, under the Delivery tab.
Updated about 1 month ago