Fyno SMS allows you to create and connect an SMS Service within the Fyno application itself, without having to connect with other services providers. Before we get started, you will need to have a Fyno SMS account created by speaking to us. We will help you:
- Get your DLT registration done along with templates and sender IDs, if not done already.
- Create a Fyno SMS account and Provide you with a API Key to get started.
Once this is done, we are all set for you to start integrating your Fyno SMS account!
- Navigate to Integrations and click on the "Providers" tab on the drop-down menu
- Find "SMS" and click on the "Fyno SMS" button.
- In the pop-up, fill in:
- Custom name: Provide a name that would help you identify the configured account in Fyno's portal.
- API Key: Enter the API key that has been provided to you by the Fyno Team.
- Sender: Enter the Sender ID that you want to use.
- Click on "Test Integration" once done. If the account is successfully connected, you will see a success message.
Fyno SMS, by default, provides the status of the message without any additional set-up needed.
Once the above integration is complete, the status of the notification, which will be shared by Fyno SMS will be displayed in the the logs, when you click on it, under the Delivery tab.
Updated about 1 month ago