Before proceeding, please make sure you have the following:
- A Mac computer with the latest version of Xcode installed
- An Apple Developer account (Individual or Organisation)
- A registered iOS device for testing
- Go to the Apple Developer website.
- Click "Account" in the top right corner.
- Sign in with your Apple ID, or create a new one if necessary.
- Enrol in the Apple Developer Program by following the on-screen instructions. Note that there is an annual membership fee.
- Once enrolled, sign in to your Apple Developer account.
- Sign in to your Apple Developer account.
- In the left-hand menu, select "Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles."
- Under "Keys," click the "+" button to create a new key.
- Enter a descriptive name for the key, enable "Apple Push Notifications service (APNs)," and click "Continue."
- Review the details, click "Register," and then click "Download" to save the private key (.p8 file) to your computer. Important: This is the only time you can download this key, so store it in a safe place.
- Note your Team ID and Key ID from the respective columns in the "Keys" section.
- Sign up for a Fyno account or sign in if you already have one.
- Create a new Fyno Integration .
- In the Integration page, click "Providers" and under Push select "APNs"
- Click on Add account
- Give a custom integration name of your choice.
- Selection between Production/Development Environment as per your current application state.
- Copy/paste the downloaded private key (.p8 file) from the previous section.
- Enter your Team ID and Key ID in their respective fields.
- Enter your APP Bundle ID which you can find in xcode. (Open your project with Xcode, select the top project item in the project navigator at the left. Then select TARGETS -> General. Bundle Identifier is found under Identity.)
- Click "Save" to complete the configuration.
Follow the official FYNO documentation to add the Fyno SDK to your iOS app and configure it with your Fyno App ID.
Updated about 1 month ago