Be it a newsletter or a transactional update on a purchase, emails are a crucial method of sending detailed updates or batching and updating your end customers regarding a chronological sequence of activities easily.
To integrate with emails via Fyno, have a look at our ready-to-integrate provider list.
Fyno's Email Simulator
We know you love testing.
And to provide this feature for you, with realtime logs and experience of configuration, Fyno has come up with the Email Simulator to help you do just that! Avoid the hassle of integrating your providers and use our Email Simulatorto get an idea of how an integration would work when added to Fyno's platform.
To set it up, follow the below steps:
- From the left navigation panel, click on Integrations.
- On the page that opens, under the Email section, find and click on Simulator.
- In the pop-up that appears,
- Custom name: Provide a name
- From Email: Provide an email ID. Any email will work here.
- Content Type: Select either "Plain text" or "HTML"
- Reply To: Email an Email ID here.
- Once done, click on Add Account.
And you are all set to go!
- You are not using any of your live providers
- You will save credits from your live account when testing
- You will save usage bandwidth on your live providers
Updated 20 days ago