Before we get started, you will need to have a Plivo account already set up, along with SenderID and Templates.
- Navigate to Integrations and click on the "Providers" tab on the drop-down menu
- Find "SMS" and click on the "Plivo" button.
- In the pop-up, fill in:
- Custom name: Provide a name that would help you identify the configured account in Fyno's portal.
- Auth ID:Log into your Plivo account and from the left navigation panel, click on Messaging. On the page that opens, under Accounts and Payments, find the Auth ID.
- Auth Token: Log into your Plivo account and from the left navigation panel, click on Messaging. On the page that opens, under Accounts and Payments, find the Auth ID.
- Source:Select any one of the registered options below:
- Sender ID - This can be alpha-numeric and registered on your Plivo account
- Phone Number - This can only be numeric and registered on your Plivo account
- Powerpack UUID: Created on your Plivo account to set up the messaging service. You can find this by going to the Messaging from the left navigation panel and then clicking on Powerpacks. On the page that loads, either create a new powerpack or use an existing one.
- Sender ID/ Phone Number/ Powerpack UUID: Enter the details of theSource that is being selected in the previous step.
- Click on "Test Integration" once done. If the account is successfully connected, you will see a success message.
Plivo, by default, provides the status of the message without any additional setup needed.
Once the above integration is complete, the status of the notification, which will be shared by Plivo will be displayed in the logs, when you click on it, under the Delivery tab.
Updated about 1 month ago