With the growing demand for richer ways to communicate with the end client, WhatsApp has made a really strong impression in the last few years as a preferred method of communication when it comes to transactional as well as marketing messages.
Interactive messaging, embedded media or just plain text content? No worries, we got everything covered on Fyno!
To get started with the WhatsApp integration, follow the below provider-specific guide to quickly set up.
Fyno's WhatsApp Simulator
We know you love testing.
And to provide this feature for you, with realtime logs and experience of configuration, Fyno has come up with the WhatsApp Simulator to help you do just that! Avoid the hassle of integrating your providers and use our WhatsApp Simulatorto get an idea of how an integration would work when added to Fyno's platform.
To set it up, follow the below steps:
- From the left navigation panel, click on Integrations.
- On the page that opens, under the WhatsApp section, find and click on Simulator.
- In the pop-up that appears,
- Custom name: Provide a name
- From Phone Number: Provide a phone number with the country code. Any number will work here.
- Once done, click on Add Account.
And you are all set to go!
- You are not using any of your live providers
- You will save credits from your live account when testing
- You will save usage bandwidth on your live providers
Updated 21 days ago