Before we get started, you will need to have a MessageBird account already set up, along with SenderID and Templates.
- Navigate to Integrations and click on the "Providers" tab on the drop-down menu
- Find "SMS" and click on the "MessageBird" button.
- In the pop-up, fill in:
- Custom name: Provide a name to help you identify the configured account in Fyno's portal.
- API Key: Find your API Key by clicking on the "Developers" tab on the navigation bar on the left and selecting "API Access" in your MessageBird login. You can either create a new one or use an existing one.
- Originator: Enter the Sender ID that you want to use.
- Click on "Test Integration" once done. If the account is successfully connected, you will see a success message.
MessageBird, by default, provides the status of the message without any additional set-up needed.
Once the above integration is complete, the status of the notification, which will be shared by MessageBird will be displayed in the logs, when you click on it, under the Delivery tab.
Updated about 1 month ago