Before we get started, you will need to have a Karix account already set up, along with SenderID and Templates.
- Navigate to Integrations and click on the "Providers" tab on the drop-down menu
- Find "SMS" and click on the "Karix" button.
- In the pop-up, fill in:
- Custom name: Provide a name that would help you identify the configured account in Fyno's portal.
- API Key: From your Karix platform, find "Power API" and click on "API Keys". On the page that opens, create a new API Key or use an existing one.
- Sender: Enter the Sender ID that you want to use.
- Entity ID: Enter your DLT registered Entity ID number.
- Route: Select the round from the options:
- Click on "Add Account" once done, and you are all set!
Karix does not provide the status of the message by default. You will need to send a mail to [email protected] to enable callback URL and status updates via webhooks.
Once the above integration is complete, the status of the notification, which will be shared by Karix will be displayed in the logs, when you click on it, under the Delivery tab.
Updated about 1 month ago