Before we get started, you will need an active WhatsApp number as well as templates pre-configured in your Kaleyra.io account.
- Navigate to Integrations and click on the "Providers" tab on the drop-down menu
- Find "WhatsApp" and click on the "Kaleyra.io" button.
- In the pop-up that appears, fill in:
- Custom name: Provide a name to help you identify the configured account in Fyno's portal.
- SID(Security Identifier): This can be found on Kaleyra.io, once you log in, under the "Developers" tab, once you access a previously created API Key (click on the more menu), or by creating a new API Key.
- API Key: This also can be found on Kaleyra.io, once you log in, under the "Developers" tab. You can either copy the API Key of a previously created one or create a new one.
- From Number: The registered WhatsApp number that you would like to use to initiate conversations. This can be found on the in the "Channels" tab by navigating to the WhatsApp channel and selecting "Manage". Select "Configurations" from the ribbon menu on the top menu to find your configured numbers.
- Click on "Test Integration" once done. If the account is successfully connected, you will see a success message.
While Fyno has the capacity to track the notification delivery status, Kaleyra.io requires a manual update of the Fyno Callback Endpoint in order to receive these reports. To update the Callback manually follow these steps:
- Log into your Kaleyra.io Account
- From the top right corner, find Settings and click on Settings again on the top ribbon menu.
- On the page that loads, find Enable WhatsApp Callback URLs and configure the POST URL (This will be shared on request).
- Test your integration by sending a message from the Fyno App. You will be able to see this in the the logs, when you click on it, under the Delivery tab.
Updated about 1 month ago