Before we get started, you will need to have a Kaleyra Global account already set up, along with SenderID and Templates.
- Navigate to Integrations and click on the "Providers" tab on the drop-down menu
- Find "SMS" and click on the "Kaleyra Global" button.
- In the pop-up, fill in:
- Custom name: Provide a name that would help you identify the configured account in Fyno's portal.
- API Key: Enter the API key generated from your Kaleyra Global application.
- Sender: Enter the Sender ID that you want to use.
- Click on "Test Integration" once done. If the account is successfully connected, you will see a success message.
Kaleyra Global, by default, provides the status of the message without any additional set-up needed.
Once the above integration is complete, the status of the notification, which will be shared by Kaleyra will be displayed in the logs, when you click on it, under the Delivery tab.
Updated about 1 month ago