Before we get started, you will need an active WhatsApp number as well as templates pre-configured in your ValueFirst account.
- Navigate to Integrations and click on the "Providers" tab on the drop-down menu
- Find "SMS" and click on the "ValueFirst" button.
- In the pop-up, fill in:
- Custom name: Provide a name to help you identify the configured account in Fyno's portal.
- Token: A token needs to be created, following the guide provided by Value First (Page 6, Token Generation)
- From Number: Enter the from number that you want to integrate and trigger messages through.
- Click on "Test Integration" once done. If the account is successfully connected, you will see a success message.
ValueFirst, by default, provides the status of the WhatsApp messages without any additional setup needed.
Once the above integration is complete, the status of the notification, which will be shared by ValueFirst will be displayed in the logs, when you click on it, under the Delivery tab.
Updated about 1 month ago