Before we get started, you will need to have an MSG91 account already set up, along with SenderID added.
- Navigate to Integrations and click on the "Providers" tab on the drop-down menu
- Find "SMS" and click on the "MSG91" button.
- In the pop-up, fill in:
- Custom name: Provide a name to help you identify the configured account in Fyno's portal.
- Auth Key: Enter the Auth Key from MSG91 account. You can find this in the Configurations Section, under "Auth Key". Create a new one, or use an existing one.
- Sender: Enter the Sender ID that you want to use.
- Route: Select the route from the drop-down depending on the message type - Transactional, Promotional or OTP.
- Click on "Test Integration" once done. If the account is successfully connected, you will see a success message.
While Fyno has the capacity to track the notification delivery status, MSG91 requires a manual update of the Fyno Callback Endpoint in order to receive these reports. To update the Callback manually follow these steps:
- Log in to your MSG91 account.
- Navigate to Configuration and find "Webhook" from the left navigation bar
- Configure the POST URL https://callback.fyno.io
You can now send a test message from Fyno using MSG91 as the Provider and see the delivery logs updated in your Sent logs.
Updated about 1 month ago