Before we get started, you will need to have a Twilio account already set up, along with a Messaging Service SID.
- Navigate to Integrations and click on the "Providers" tab on the drop-down menu
- Find "SMS" and click on the "Twilio" button.
- In the pop-up, fill in:
- Custom name: Provide a name to help you identify the configured account in Fyno's portal.
- Account SID: In your Twilio account, under the Account tab on the top right corner, find API Keys and Tokens. Make sure to use the live credentials
- Auth Token: In your Twilio account, Under the Account tab on the top right corner, find API Keys and Tokens. Use the eye icon to display the Auth token. Make sure to use the live credentials.
- Messaging Service SID: In your Twilio account, Under the Develop section on the left navigation menu, find Messaging and navigate to Services. Either create a new Messaging Service or use an existing one.
- Click on "Test Integration" once done. If the account is successfully connected, you will see a success message.
Twilio, by default, provides the status of the message without any additional setup needed.
Once the above integration is complete, the status of the notification, which will be shared by Twilio will be displayed in the logs, when you click on it, under the Delivery tab.
Updated about 1 month ago