Before we get started, you will need an active WhatsApp number as well as templates pre-configured in your Connectly account.
- Navigate to Integrations and click on the "Providers" tab on the drop-down menu
- Find "WhatsApp" and click on the "Connectly" button.
- In the pop-up that appears, fill in:
- Custom name: Provide a name that would help you identify the configured account in Fyno's portal.
- Business ID: From your Connectly account, navigate to Settings on the left navigation panel and on the page that opens, find "API Key and Webhook Secret". Click on Generate API Key to find the Business ID.
- From WhatsApp Number: Enter the registered WhatsApp number that is linked to your Connectly Account. You can find this on the Settings page by navigating to the General, under Messaging Channels
- API Key: From your Connectly account, navigate to Settings on the left navigation panel and on the page that opens, find "API Key and Webhook Secret". Click on Generate API Key to find the API Key.
- Click on "Add Account" once done and you are all set!
Connectly does not provide the status of the message by default. You will need to send a mail to your Connectly Account Manager to help you set this up. To get the webhook details from us, please write to [email protected]
Once the above integration is complete, the status of the notification, which will be shared by Connectly will be displayed in the logs, when you click on it, under the Delivery tab.
Updated about 1 month ago