Before we get started, you will need an active WhatsApp number as well as templates pre-configured in your AiSensy account.
Apart from this, you will also need to create a campaign in your AiSensy Account with the desired template as an API Campaign.
- Navigate to Integrations and click on the "Providers" tab on the drop-down menu
- Find "WhatsApp" and click on the "AiSensy" button.
- In the pop-up that appears, fill in:
- Custom name: Provide a name that would help you identify the configured account in Fyno's portal.
- API Key: From your AiSensy account, navigate to Manage on the left navigation panel and then click on "API Key". On the new page, find the API Key and click on Copy API Key. Paste the same on Fyno's integration page.
- Click on "Test Integration" once done. If the account is successfully connected, you will see a success message.
Updated about 1 month ago