Before integrating Postmark with Fyno, you will need to have an account already set up in Postmark with Servers and Sender signatures already created.
- Navigate to Integrations and click on the "Providers" tab on the drop-down menu
- Find "Email" and click on the "Postmark" button.
- In the pop-up that appears, fill in:
- Custom name: Provide a name that would help you identify the configured account in Fyno's portal.
- Server Token: Log into Postmark and navigate to "Servers" and find the server you would like to integrate. Find the tab "API Tokens" on the ribbon menu and click on it to obtain the Server API token.
- From Email: Enter a Sender Email that has been pre-registered as a Sender Signature in the Postmark application.
- From Name: Enter the name associated with the Sender Signature that was entered in the "From Email" field.
- Click on "Add Account" once done and you are all set!
While Fyno has the capacity to track the notification delivery status, Postmark requires a manual update of the Fyno Callback Endpoint in order to receive these reports. To update the Callback manually follow these steps:
- Log in to your Postmark account.
- Click on Servers and select the server you would want to connect.
- On the page that opens, select the Message Stream. On the new page, click on Webhooks on the ribbon menu and click on the Add Webhooks button.
- Enter Fyno's POST URL (This will be shared on request) and select the relevant notifications required and save the same.
- Test your integration by sending a message from the Fyno App. Your notification delivery status will be displayed in the logs, when you click on it, under the Delivery tab.
Updated about 1 month ago