Before we get started, you will need to have an Exotel account already set up, along with SenderID and Templates configured.
- Navigate to Integrations and click on the "Providers" tab on the drop-down menu
- Find "SMS" and click on the "Exotel" button.
- In the pop-up, fill in:
- Custom name: Provide a name that would help you identify the configured account in Fyno's portal.
- API Key: From your Exotel account, find "API Credentials" at the top of the application and click on it. On the new page, either click on Create an API Key or use an existing one that has already been created.
- API Token: Corresponding to the API Key copied above, also copy and paste the API Token.
- Account SID: From the same API Credential page, find the Account SID and paste the same on the Fyno Application.
- Sub-Domain: From the same API credential page, find the subdomain and select an option:
- Type of SMS: Choose the type of SMS you intend on triggering.
- Sender/Header: Enter the Sender ID that you want to use.
- Entity ID: Enter your DLT registered Entity ID.
- Click on "Test Integration" once done. If the account is successfully connected, you will see a success message.
Exotel, by default, provides the status of the message without any additional set-up needed.
Once the above integration is complete, the status of the notification, which will be shared by Exotel will be displayed in the the logs, when you click on it, under the Delivery tab.
Updated about 1 month ago