Profile Settings allows you seamlessly add or modify any account details that you like.
It also provides you with essential information regarding your overall account.
Profile Settings can be accessed by clicking on the Workspace Settings option on the top right corner where your display image or name initials are seen, right next to the Dark Mode button.
On opening Profile Settings you will see the following:
This gives you the option to change your current password. The password must be:
- Minimum 8 characters
- At least 1 symbol
- 1 uppercase letter
- 1 lowercase letter
- 1 number
In case you are unable to remember the current password or are not able to reset the password for any reason, feel free to reach out to [email protected]
The Edit Profile option allows you to enter multiple details regarding yourself and your company.
- Company Name
- Brand Name
- Phone Number
All details except the registered Email ID can be edited.
User Activity captures the login activity of your account, for your reference.
You can see:
- Browser details
- IP address of the login attempt
- Activity, showing the success or failure of the login attempt.
- The timestamp, including the date and time, of the login attempt.
Preferences allows you to add and update the timezone of your account. Select the timezone applicable or closest to your region.
Timezone is important as it will set all the timestamps for all your logs based on the timezone selected.
Two-Factor Authentication is an additional layer of security that can be enabled on your Fyno account.
The first layer of security is your own password, that has been set for the account. Additional to your account password, we recommend you enable Two-Factor Authentication, because:
- It gives you additional security on your Fyno account. So even if your account password is compromised, the additional layer of authentication will prevent access into your account from unwanted persons.
- Most compliance bodies like GDPR and ISO require two-factor authentication to be a part of and enabled on applications and tools.
So, how do we set it up on Fyno?
To enable your Two Factor Authentication:
- Log into your Fyno account and click on your profile image at the top right corner to open settings.
- Select Profile Settings. On the page that opens, find Two-Factor Authentication toggle button. On switching it on, a dialog box would appear.
- In this, find the QR code, which can be scanned onto your authenticator app (Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Authy, etc.).
- On scanning the QR code, your Fyno account will be added to the authenticator app and a token will be generated. Enter this token in the window and click on "Submit" to verify it. With this you have successfully enabled Two-Factor Authentication on your account.
- Alternatively, if you are unable to scan the QR code, click on "Copy this code instead" in the dialog box, which will copy the secret code to your clipboard. Enter this copied code into your Authenticator app to add your Fyno account to it and generate a token. Enter this token in the window and click on "Submit" to verify it. With this you have successfully enabled Two-Factor Authentication on your account.
Now, every time you login, you will be prompted to enter the authentication token after successful verification with your email and password.
Each time you log into your Fyno account, the login session will last for 24 hours. You will need to log back in after this window expires.
Updated about 1 month ago