Before integrating Expo with Fyno, you will need to have an account already set up in Expo with an App built (SDK) within Expo.
- Navigate to Integrations and click on the "Providers" tab on the drop-down menu.
- Find "Push" and click on the "Expo" button.
- In the pop-up that appears, fill in:
- Custom name: Provide a name that would help you identify the configured account in Fyno's portal.
- Access Token: You may provide the access token. This is an optional field.
- Click on "Add Account" once done and you are all set!
Expo works with a very unique token-based system.
This allows for very unique tokens to be created for each user, down to the uniqueness tagging the device and if the device changes, a new token will be assigned.
However, if you have "Access Token" activated on the Account Setting page of your Expo account, will need to enter the same in Fyno while integrating.
Expo, by default, provides the status of the message without any additional set-up needed. You will only need to make sure to deploy Fyno's SDK with your application.
Once the above integration is complete, the status of the notification, which will be shared by Expo will be displayed in the logs, when you click on it, under the Delivery tab.
Updated about 1 month ago