Before we get started, you will need to have a Syniverse account already set up, along with SenderID and registered numbers assigned. Alternatively, you can use the number that are publicly available on the platform for testing.
- Navigate to Integrations and click on the "Providers" tab on the drop-down menu
- Find "SMS" and click on the "Syniverse" button.
- In the pop-up, fill in:
- Custom name: Provide a name that would help you identify the configured account in Fyno's portal.
- Access Token: Login into your Syniverse account. On the Applications page, find the Application that you would like to connect and click on it. On the page that loads, find "Auth Keys" section and expand it to find "Access Token". Copy the same and paste it in the "Access Token" field of the Fyno integration page.
- Sender Address/Channel: Login into your Syniverse account. On the Applications page, find "Voice and Messaging Console" and click on it. You will be prompted to select an account. Please select the relevant account and click on "Select". On the page that opens, from the left navigation panel, find "Messaging Account and expand it to find "Private Channels". Select the Channel you would like to connect and copy the channel ID. On the Fyno platform, you will need to enter - "channel:" followed by your channel ID you just copied.
- Click on "Test Integration" once done. If the account is successfully connected, you will see a success message.
While Fyno has the capacity to track the notification delivery status, Syniverse requires a manual update of the Fyno Callback Endpoint in order to receive these reports. To update the Callback manually follow these steps:
- Log into your Syniverse Account. On the Homepage, find "Event Manager" and expand the menu. Click on "Delivery Configurations "
- On the page that loads, find and click on " New Delivery Configuration". In the pop-up that appears, provide it a suitable name, enter the Fyno Callback URL (you can get this by getting in touch with us), with the "Delivery Protocol" set to REST and the "Delivery Format" set to JSON, and click on Save.
- Once done, from the "Event Manager" menu, find and click on "Subscriptions". On the page that loads, click on "New Subscription". In the pop-up that loads, fill in the below details:
- Topic: SCG-Message
- Event Type: All types
- Delivery Configuration: The configuration that was created using the above steps 1 & 2.
- Matching Criteria: You may leave this blank.
- Start Time: Enter a time and date.
- End time: We advise to leave this blank, thus not having an expiration date for the Callback URL.
- Once done, click on Create.
You can now send a test message from Fyno using Syniverse as the Provider and see the delivery logs updated in your Sent logs.
Updated about 1 month ago