Before we get started, you will need to have a Kaleyra.io account already set up, along with SenderID and Templates.
- Navigate to Integrations and click on the "Providers" tab on the drop-down menu
- Find "SMS" and click on the "Kaleyra.io" button.
- In the pop-up, fill in:
- Custom name: Provide a name that would help you identify the configured account in Fyno's portal.
- SID(Security Identifier): This can be found on Kaleyra.io, once you log in, under the "Developers" tab, once you access a previously created API Key (click on the more menu), or by creating a new API Key.
- API Key: This also can be found on Kaleyra.io, once you log in, under the "Developers" tab. You can either copy the API Key of a previously created one or create a new one.
- Sender: Enter the Sender ID that you want to use.
- Type of Route: Select the type of route based on the configuration added in Kaleyra.io application.
To ensure the integration is successful, kindly add these IPs to the allowlist at Kaleyra.io's end: 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168.
- Click on "Test Integration" once done. If the account is successfully connected, you will see a success message.
Kaleyra.io, by default, provides the status of the message without any additional setup needed.
Once the above integration is complete, the status of the notification, which will be shared by Kaleyra will be displayed in the logs, when you click on it, under the Delivery tab.
Updated about 12 hours ago