Before we get started, you will need to have a Route Mobile account already set up, along with SenderID and Templates.
- Navigate to Integrations and click on the "Providers" tab on the drop-down menu
- Find "SMS" and click on the "Route Mobile" button.
- In the pop-up, fill in:
- Custom name: Provide a name that would help you identify the configured account in Fyno's portal.
- Username: Enter the username you use to log into Route Mobile.
- Password: Enter the password you use to log into Route Mobile.
- Account Region: Choose the region for your account as per the mapping in your Route Mobile platform. It can be any of:
- Sender: Provide the Sender ID that you want to use with this integration
- Entity ID:Provide your company's DLT Entity ID (For India only)
- Click on "Test Integration" once done. If the account is successfully connected, you will see a success message.
Route Mobile does not provide the status of the message by default. You will need to send a mail to your Route Mobile Account Manager to enable callback URL and status updates via webhooks. To get these details from us, please write to [email protected]
Once the above integration is complete, the status of the notification, which will be shared by Route Mobile will be displayed in the logs, when you click on it, under the Delivery tab.
Updated about 1 month ago