Before we get started, you will need to have a ValueFirst account already set up, along with SenderID and Templates added.
- Navigate to Integrations and click on the "Providers" tab on the drop-down menu
- Find "SMS" and click on the "ValueFirst" button.
- In the pop-up, fill in:
- Custom name: Provide a name to help you identify the configured account in Fyno's portal.
- API Key: On your ValueFirst Account, navigate to the Key Management tab and either Generate a New Key or use an existing Key.
- Sender: Enter the Sender ID that you want to use.
- Click on "Test Integration" once done. If the account is successfully connected, you will see a success message.
ValueFirst, by default, provides the status of the message without any additional setup needed.
Once the above integration is complete, the status of the notification, which will be shared by ValueFirst will be displayed in the logs, when you click on it, under the Delivery tab.
Updated about 1 month ago