Before we get started, you will need an active WhatsApp number as well as templates pre-configured in your Kaleyra.io account
- Navigate to Integrations and click on the "Providers" tab on the drop-down menu
- Find "WhatsApp" and click on the "MessageBird" button.
- In the pop-up that appears, fill in:
- Custom name: Provide a name that would help you identify the configured account in Fyno's portal.
- API Key: In your MessageBird account, find your API Key by clicking on the "Developers" tab on the navigation bar on the left and selecting "API Access". You can either create a new one or use an existing one.
- From: From the MessageBird application, navigate to Channels from the navigation panel on the left and select "WhatsApp". Copy the "Channel ID" from the WhatApp number you want to use.
- Namespace: From the Channels page on your MessageBird account, select WhatsApp. Copy the Template WhatsApp Namespace ID from the desired WhatsApp number.
- Click on "Test Integration" once done. If the account is successfully connected, you will see a success message.
MessageBird, by default, provides the status of the message without any additional set-up needed.
Once the above integration is complete, the status of the notification, which will be shared by MessageBird will be displayed in the logs, when you click on it, under the Delivery tab.
Updated about 1 month ago